Sunday, January 28, 2007

Welcome to my world


Hello, my name is Brian Robeson. I put up this blog to get out some of my feelings and the stuff I learned when I was in the wilderness. For those who may not know, I was stuck in the wilderness for over two months.

This whole thing started when I was going to my Dad's house for the summer. When I was saying good bye to my mom she gave me a hatchet. We were in front of a plane called a Cessna 406. This was the plane that would fly me to my Dad's oil field in Northern Canada. When we were in the plane the pilot and I just sat there most of the time until he took off his head phones. Then he taught me how to fly the plane.

Not long after that the pilot had a heart attack and died! I had to wait until the plane ran out of fuel and I decided to fly the plane down into a lake. When the plane hit the water, I panicked! I swam to the shore, laid down, and that was the last thing I remmebered. I was stuck in the wilderness. A couple of things that were very important to me were how the wilderness taught me how to deal with my fears, feelings and problems. I had a lot of fears, feelings and problems, but in the wilderness I learned how to face and deal with them.

3 comments:

adryluvzu said...

hey clara!cool website.

adryluvzu said...

i am the first person to post a comment.

Denisse said...

hey clara!This is a cool website & projec.


ILSE RODRIGUEZ